Pages

March 21, 2009

Volaris

Everytime I fly to Mexico, I fly Volaris.



Volaris is a "low-cost" airline based in Toluca, Mexico. (My mom's hometown). I have flown every major airline in the states and nothing compares to Volaris. The company opened its doors in 2005. That means that their fleet is brand spanking new. Plus, you get free lunch (no matter how long the flight is) and a free alcoholic drink.

I can get a roundtrip ticket from Monterrey to Toluca for about 90 - 100 dollars. It cost about 6 dollars to get to Monterrey from McAllen (only a 2 hour trip). If I used any other airline, it would easily cost between 250-300.

And if your planning to go to Mexico City, Volaris offers a free shuttle from the Toluca airport to Santa Fe, Mexico City (takes about an hour with no traffic). Volaris recently got permission from the US government to fly into LAX and Fort Lauderdale.

I strongly recommend them. PLUS they have a cool logo.

0 comments: