Pages

July 21, 2008

New York City

Things I like :

Everything you need is within walking distance.
TONS of diversity
A vast array of food
Amazing cheescake :)

Things I dislike:
New yorkers: RUDE
The contaminated air
The congestion
Having to spend 2 hours trying to get to the airport. (I arrived at the airport 20 minutes before my flight departure)
Central Park - Overrated

I didn't have a lot of time to go sightseeing. I did visit Time Square and visited a few comedy clubs with some peeps I met on the plane. I didn't want to carry around my camera so not that many pictures were taken. :( I'll be visiting back in November so I can actually go sightseeing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rudeness part is probably due to jealousy. If New Yorkers were half ,as clean as, Mexican people they would have more money too. It is good you enjoyed it for the most part. Annette