Pages

October 19, 2008

Premios MTV - Radio

One thing that I particularly found interesting about "Los Premios MTV", is that it was broadcast live not only on television, but on the radio as well. Here in the valley, we are lucky enough to share radio waves with Mexico. To be honest, most of the radio stations in the valley are based in Mexico.

One in particular, Exa FM, partnered with MTV to broadcast the award show. What I also found interesting was that a lot of the "foul language" was not censored. I wonder if the FCC has control over what is broadcast on American airwaves by stations based out of the country. Hmmm...

Anywho, Exa FM broadcast the show LIVE to 9 countries, in its 56 markets (including Texas, Arizona, and California.) I actually listened to the show while driving home from school. I found it pretty neat and convenient.

I leave you with XIMENA XARIÑANA performing with one of my favorite bands... Zoe...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool but, I hate the restrictions they put on USA radio stations lol Annette