Pages

June 18, 2008

Update..

Forgot about my blog for a while.

I have been so busy the past few weeks... and I didn't have a camera, so updating my blog would be pointless without any pictures.

I am still on the road with Crocs. I will be in Duluth this upcoming weekend for Grandma's Marathon. After that I will fly out to Denver for a Danskin Triathalon. Then off to Mexico City!

I moved into my new house here in Dallas where I will be spending most of the summer.

I recently bought something that I have unnecessarily put off for the past few months. I got myself a Canon Rebel XT DSLR. Thats dork lingo for a new camera. I love it.

I also have a new Macbook that Dieste hooked me up with. I will be doing a lot of shooting and uploading because of this. So don't worry, my blog will begin buzzing once more.

So what is Dieste ?

During the week (Mon-Wed), I am working at a Hispanic Ad Agency in Dallas called Dieste Harmel & Partners. Dieste is the largest Hispanic Ad Agency in the U.S. and has won numerous amount of awards. I am working as an Art Director for a few months until school starts in the Fall. After I graduate I plan on continuing my advertising career at Dieste.

So basically my time consists of Dieste on Mon-Wed, Fly out Wed night, Crocs on Thursday - Sunday, Fly back to Dallas on Sunday Night. Repeat.

Yea.. hectic, but no complaints here, I love both equally.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new house!!
Good for you!! Don't work too hard and take time to party on!! Annette