Pages

October 21, 2007

Pepperdine






Im pretty sure you guys know this by now, but my previous school, Pepperdine University as well as Malibu is under fire...

I hope that everyone is ok...

I can't believe that the fire actually made its way onto campus this time.

Hopefully firefighters can get it under control and stop it.

I am positive that Malibu can get back onto its feet again.

My heart is with you guys!

Images by: (Genaro Molina/ Brian Vander Brug / Los Angeles Times / October 21, 2007)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad. I hope things are better too. Some nuts blew up a friend's garbage can with a poo bomb so, things could be way worse. Have a nice week. Annette

IronGambit said...

crazy pics mardi gras boi!

Anonymous said...

Now San Diego the official Mexican Maffia capitol of California is burning down to the ground?? What the hell will happen next? Hopefully things will get better before they get worse. Juan